- In case a parent would like to transfer his child from school or withdraw their file, they are to fill in a transfer request form/withdrawal form in the student affairs department.
- If the transfer request or withdrawal request is made before the academic year commences (1st of September), then 90% of the 1st installment is refunded. Note that the first installment comprises 60% of the full announced academic fees.
- If the transfer/withdrawal request is made after the academic year commences, then the full 1st installment amount is deducted from any refunds made.
- If the transfer/withdrawal request is made after the second academic term has commenced, then the full academic fees are due to be paid and no refunds are made.
- In case the parent is not willing to comply with the above regulations, then the student affairs department will not provide him with any services before all financial obligations have been settled.